Who Is Eligible to Apply:
- Students graduating in May
- Students who have definite plans to pursue a secondary education via a college or university, (as verified by guidance counselor below)
- Student athletes at Newsome High School who have contributed to their team development and/or success
- Newsome Athletic Booster Membership is required by March 1, 2017.
Grade Point Average, Essay, and Athletic Involvement
Please provide the following:
Ø A list of the clubs, sports and school activities you have participated in during grades 9-12.
Ø Prepare an essay describing how sports has impacted your life. (500 word max.)
Ø On a separate sheet of paper describe the following:
1) College/university plans (indicate which colleges or universities you have applied to).
2) The field of interest you plan to study.
3) Your proposed occupation or profession.
Return completed application packet to Mr. Lindstrom by 3:00pm on 3/31/17.
Vote here. The team will receive a 1000 dollar donation if he wins.
Boys Basketball Parent Informational Meeting
Wed., August 17th in the Cafeteria
Newsome wrestling will begin weight training and conditioning Aug. 23rd and continue until November. Wrestlers will have the opportunity to wrestle Saturday club matches at Brandon High School and other locations.